Founded in 2011
RS Fiber is a community driven effort to bring a high-speed fiber-optic connection to everyone in the project area and provide low-cost, reliable high-speed Internet, crystal clear Video, and reliable Phone services. Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) has become...
- There are no known strengths for RS Fiber
- RS Fiber has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since RS Fiber was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
RS Fiber's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Spindletop Capital Management LLC
Kona Equity can help connect RS Fiber to Spindletop Capital Management LLC and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 2718 similar Internet Service Provider companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.