RS Electric Motors
Founded in 1932
Sales & service for top brand electrical industrial motors: Marathon, Baldor, Leeson, US Motors, WEG, Lafert Metric, WorldWide, Ag Duty, PdMA EMax, Medium Voltage, Emergency & Rush Service.
- RS Electric Motors has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since RS Electric Motors was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
RS Electric Motors's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Manager, Corporate Accounts & Bio-Pharma-Animal Healthjemail@example.com
Executive Vice Presidentrfirstname.lastname@example.org
R - S Electric Motor Servicestemail@example.com
Project Manager, Ks & Mokfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- NAICS: 23821; 238210
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction