Royal Racing in Arvada, CO
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Royal Racing was borne out of necessity. A rider's need for down hill equipment that wasn't just modified motocross kit. Ten years on and the company is continuing to develop equipment which sets the standard in downhill, freeride and trail riding. Our...
- Royal Racing has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Royal Racing was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Vista Equity Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Royal Racing to Vista Equity Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3088 similar Sporting goods companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Textiles & Apparel; Consumer Goods; Manufacturing