Founded in 2015
Rose Rocket helps transportation companies improve communications with systems, customers, and the people who move freight.
- Rose Rocket has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Rose Rocket was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Rose Rocket's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founderjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officermemail@example.com
Senior Product Designerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Product Managerjemail@example.com
Head of Productcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development Representativememail@example.com
Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) & Co-Founderjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Engineering Growthdemail@example.com
Senior Software Engineermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Quality Assurance Engineerjemail@example.com
Intermediate Software Engineersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Revenue Operationsgemail@example.com
Junior Software Engineerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Software Engineerdemail@example.com
Team Lead Senior Software Architectjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Performance Marketingmemail@example.com
Senior Enterprise Architect & Manager, Engineeringafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Rose Rocket
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 73; 7371
- NAICS: 541511; 541
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Software Company in Toronto Mid-size Software Company in Toronto Computer software in Toronto Small Computer software in Toronto Mid-size Computer software in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Computer software in Ontario Small Computer software in Ontario Mid-size Computer software in Ontario Small Software Company in Ontario Mid-size Software Company in Ontario
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company Computer software and Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2015 SIC: 73 SIC: 7371 NAICS: 541511 NAICS: 541 #Business Services General #Software Development & Design #Business Services #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Rose Rocket's headquarters are located at 70 The Esplanade #200 Toronto, Ontario M5E 1R2.
Rose Rocket's official website is roserocket.com
Rose Rocket's annual revenue is $21.0 M.
Rose Rocket's SIC: 73; 7371
Rose Rocket's NAICS: 541511; 541.
Rose Rocket has 100 employees
Rose Rocket is in the industry of Computer software.