Founded in 2009
Roger Bayley Inc. brings sustainability to life harnessing the skills of forward-thinking developers, planners, architects and visionaries to create innovative green buildings and master-planned communities.
- Roger Bayley has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Roger Bayley was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Roger Bayley's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2T4
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Roger Bayley
- SIC: 49
- NAICS: 221; 22
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Roger Bayley's headquarters are located at 1080 Mainland St. Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2T4.
Roger Bayley's official website is rogerbayley.com
Roger Bayley's annual revenue is $7.7 M.
Roger Bayley's SIC: 49
Roger Bayley's NAICS: 221; 22.
Roger Bayley has 32 employees