Rocky Mountain Retina Consultants
Founded in 2017
One of the West's best practices devoted to diagnosing and treating diseases of the retina, macula and vitreous.
- Rocky Mountain Retina Consultants has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Rocky Mountain Retina Consultants was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Rocky Mountain Retina Consultants's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Rocky Mountain Retina Consultants to EnCap Investments and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 8511 similar Doctor companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.