Founded in 2009
Roc Capital is the leading provider of capital for private lenders and commercial mortgage brokers. Find the right loan for your and your portfolio today.
- Roc Capital has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Roc Capital was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Roc Capital's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Marketingsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Products Managing Director, Commercial Real Estatejemail@example.com
Loan Coordinator - Senior Associateafirstname.lastname@example.org
Underwriting Support Associatehemail@example.com
Senior Associate- Tradesnfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 62
- NAICS: 523910; 523
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2009 SIC: 62 NAICS: 523910 NAICS: 523 #Investment Banking #Finance