Founded in 1996
Robert Sharp Architect, Inc. was founded in 1998 to serve the needs of client organizations and the communities in which they operate. Our firm takes pride in designing substantial and efficient buildings that are an intelligent use of our client's resources. We also recognize that we must help create an uplifting and energetic environment for our client's associates and staff, as well as those using the building on a day to day basis. We like to approach each project by partnering with the client and forming a team that includes not only the architect and engineers, but also a reputable general contractor. The team also seeks input from the client's facility manager, human resources department, and real estate professionals. The team establishes timelines and budgets for the project to help protect your organization from the unpredictable nature of construction. The project team will also consider such issues as ongoing utility costs, site selection, maintenance issues, expansion possibilities, and operational flexibility.
- Robert Sharp has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Robert Sharp was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Robert Sharp's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
H.I.G. Capital Management
Kona Equity can help connect Robert Sharp to H.I.G. Capital Management and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 7466 similar Architecture planning companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.