Founded in 2014
Riipen is a leading-edge Experiential Learning Platform designed to help business find, test and acquire top talent by bringing real projects to the classroom
- Riipen has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Riipen was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Riipen's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Associatecemail@example.com
Business Consultantl Marketingafirstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Representativejemail@example.com
Leadership Operations Vice President, Peoplesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Industry Partnerssemail@example.com
Financial Planning Internsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Marketinghemail@example.com
Director, Information Technologyafirstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Partnership Development Specialistmemail@example.com
Business Consultantl Marketingsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Experiential Learning Co-Founder & Vice Presidentdemail@example.com
Software Developer & Interncfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Sales (Asia Pacific)email@example.com
Academic Relationship Managerafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2V2
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Riipen
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 5182; 51
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Software Company in Vancouver Mid-size Software Company in Vancouver Computer software in Vancouver Small Computer software in Vancouver Mid-size Computer software in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Computer software in British Columbia Small Computer software in British Columbia Mid-size Computer software in British Columbia Small Software Company in British Columbia Mid-size Software Company in British Columbia
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company Computer software and Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2014 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 5182 NAICS: 51 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Riipen's headquarters are located at 310-318 Homer St Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2V2.
Riipen's official website is riipen.com
Riipen's annual revenue is $18.2 M.
Riipen's SIC: 737; 73
Riipen's NAICS: 5182; 51.
Riipen has 94 employees
Riipen is in the industry of Computer software.