Rigid Lifelines Inc
Founded in 1996
Rigid Lifelines provides both permanent and mobile fall protection systems using a proprietary Anchor Track System. Learn more Today!
- Rigid Lifelines Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Rigid Lifelines Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Rigid Lifelines Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Technical Sales Support Specialistjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President and Managing Directorsemail@example.com
Vice President, Operationshfirstname.lastname@example.org
IT Support Specialistjemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- NAICS: 92219; 92
See similar companies
By Category Public safety Small Public safety Mid-size Public safety
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1996 NAICS: 92219 NAICS: 92