RH Management Company
Founded in 1994
Lang Management Co., LLC does business as R & H Management Company. It is the largest independent third party management company inside Loop 610 in Houston, Texas. Vince Romberg started R & H MANAGEMENT COMPANY in 1975 as an independent third party management company. R & H Management Company retains owner relations that date back into the 1970's. It works with three primary maintenance technicians, Richard Juarez, Oscar Juarez, and Jose Tafolla who have all worked with R & H Management in excess of 10 years each. Kathi Echols, the office manager, has been with the company for 15 years. On May 1, 2007 Andy Lang purchased and began managing R & H Management Company. In addition to the longevity and stability that our business provides to any prospective property owner, because Andy Lang is a licensed attorney our owners receive the additional advantage of "in house" legal expertise when necessary. This can result in substantial savings from having to engage outside legal counsel.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- RH Management Company has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since RH Management Company was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
RH Management Company's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Get money for what's next
Sell RH Management Company to Kona Equity.