Founded in 1996
Revolution Dancewear shares your passion for dance. We sell exclusively to dance studios, providing your dancers with the highest quality dancewear, dance costumes and dance shoes at affordable prices. With a tremendous in-stock inventory and same-day shipping on most items, we offer the fastest order fulfillment times of all dance costume companies. We're 100% committed to making the process of buying and selling dancewear easy for you so you can focus on what really matters - dancing. As evidence of that commitment, this year we launched our new Studio Success Manual along with the Studio Resources section of our website. Both are loaded with valuable information, tools and tips that are guaranteed to make the business of selling dancewear easier than ever. Be sure to use these resources to make this year a huge success! Browse our Costume and Dancewear Collections. We're confident you'll love what you see.
- Revolution Dancewear has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Revolution Dancewear was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revolution Dancewear's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & Executive Chairmansemail@example.com
Customer Service Director, Salesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Sales & Marketingnemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Creative Leadjemail@example.com
Real Estate Agent & Manager, Propertyrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Human Resourceskemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor