Founded in 2005
Revel is a consulting firm that partners with clients to create substantial value by attracting, developing and inspiring people to achieve more together. The firm is organized into communities of associates, partners, and clients that collaborate to ignite innovation. Its work focuses on business strategy, experience design, organizational engagement, transformation and digital analytics. The company has offices in Seattle and San Francisco.
- Revel Consulting has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Revel Consulting was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revel Consulting's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Managing Director, Technologyhemail@example.com
Managing Director, Solution Design & Deliverycfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Associate Program Managersemail@example.com
Design Director, Strategymfirstname.lastname@example.org
People Services Coordinator (HR)email@example.com
Technology Community Senior Associatejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager - CX Strategy Director. Experience Designeemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 87; 874
- NAICS: 5416; 541