Founded in 1992
Specializing in Group Health, Pension/RRSP, Wellness Programs, Individual Life, Health, Travel & Retirement Planning, Reuter Benefits has an experienced licensed advisor in each line of business ready to assist you in determining what is right for you!
- Reuter Benefits has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Reuter Benefits was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Reuter Benefits's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Vice Presidentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Group Vice President, Retirementaemail@example.com
Group Vice President, Benefitskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Group Retirement Investment Consultantjemail@example.com
Group Benefits Specialistcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Pension Account Executivehemail@example.com
Senior Benefits Consultantvfirstname.lastname@example.org
Group Retirement Administratornemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Reuter Benefits
- Category: Insurance
- Industry: Business Development Service
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By City Cambridge Small Business Development Service in Cambridge Mid-size Business Development Service in Cambridge Insurance in Cambridge Small Insurance in Cambridge Mid-size Insurance in Cambridge
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Insurance in Ontario Small Insurance in Ontario Mid-size Insurance in Ontario Small Business Development Service in Ontario Mid-size Business Development Service in Ontario
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
By Industry Business Development Service Small Business Development Service Mid-size Business Development Service Insurance and Business Development Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1992 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Reuter Benefits's headquarters are located at 15 Sheldon Dr, Unit 4 Cambridge, Ontario N1R 6R8.
Reuter Benefits's official website is reuterbenefits.com
Reuter Benefits's annual revenue is $6.7 M.
Reuter Benefits's SIC: 6411; 641
Reuter Benefits's NAICS: 524; 5242.
Reuter Benefits has 27 employees
Reuter Benefits is in the industry of Insurance.