Founded in 1999
Redstage is a leading ecommerce solutions agency specializing in Adobe Commerce / Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce. They offer enterprise eCommerce services including strategy, design, development, integrations, and support. Whether you're implementin...
- Redstage has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Redstage was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Redstage's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officeraemail@example.com
Practice Manager, Business Analysisdfirstname.lastname@example.org
3D Animator - 3D Generalistjemail@example.com
Senior Project Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Marketing Officeraemail@example.com
Vice President, Client Successafirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Revenue Officerhemail@example.com
Director, Project Managementbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Program Manager & Support Analystaemail@example.com
Associate Director, Customer Supportjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Solutions Head of Digital Transformationmemail@example.com
Vice President, Client Services & Solutionsjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Global Creative Directorcemail@example.com
Advanced Marketing Specialistcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officer & Partneriemail@example.com
Director, Program Management Officejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Lead Senior Developergemail@example.com
Strategic Alliances Vice President, Marketingafirstname.lastname@example.org
Magento Support Developeraemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 7375; 737
- NAICS: 51711; 517110
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Redstage's headquarters are located at 111 Town Square Pl Jersey City, NJ 07310.
Redstage's official website is redstage.com
Redstage's annual revenue is $4.0 M.
Redstage's SIC: 7375; 737
Redstage's NAICS: 51711; 517110.
Redstage has 15 employees
Redstage is in the industry of Computer software.