Founded in 1998
ReadyGo, Inc., is a privately held company headquartered at at 918 N. Rengstorff Avenue, Suite B, Mountain View, CA 94043. ReadyGo Europe Ltd. was created in 2002 in the UK and is responsible of developing and handling business in Europe, dealing with reseller channel development and end-user 2nd level support.
- ReadyGo Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since ReadyGo Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
ReadyGo Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, International Salesdemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor