Founded in 1976
Since 1973, RBR has been designing and manufacturing oceanographic instruments in Ottawa, Canada. From the ocean abyss to the polar ice cap, our sensors track water parameters: temperature, depth, salinity, dissolved gases, pH, and many others.
- RBR has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since RBR was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
RBR's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officerbemail@example.com
Technical Sales Managercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Human Resourcesvemail@example.com
Electro Mechanical Techniciancfirstname.lastname@example.org
Buyer & Finance Administratoraemail@example.com
Quality Assurance Quality Controlsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Quality & Continuous Improvementwemail@example.com
Technical Sales Managerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Supply Chainsemail@example.com
Business Development Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: RBR
- Category: Maritime
- Industry: Professional Services
- SIC: 382; 38
- NAICS: 33; 3345
See similar companies
By City Ottawa Small Professional Services in Ottawa Mid-size Professional Services in Ottawa Maritime in Ottawa Small Maritime in Ottawa Mid-size Maritime in Ottawa
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Maritime in Ontario Small Maritime in Ontario Mid-size Maritime in Ontario Small Professional Services in Ontario Mid-size Professional Services in Ontario
By Category Maritime Small Maritime Mid-size Maritime
By Industry Professional Services Small Professional Services Mid-size Professional Services Maritime and Professional Services
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1976 SIC: 382 SIC: 38 NAICS: 33 NAICS: 3345 #Test & Measurement Equipment #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
RBR's headquarters are located at 95 Hines Rd Ottawa, Ontario K2K 2M5.
RBR's official website is rbr-global.com
RBR's annual revenue is $5.6 M.
RBR's SIC: 382; 38
RBR's NAICS: 33; 3345.
RBR has 26 employees
RBR is in the industry of Maritime.