Rausch Sturm LLP
Founded in 1977
At Rausch Sturm, we understand that bad things happen and sometimes people fall behind on their obligations. For the past 40 years, our firm has represented financial institutions and creditors. In that role, we have worked with our clients customers to resolve financial setbacks to get both parties back on the right track.
- Rausch Sturm LLP has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Rausch Sturm LLP was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Rausch Sturm LLP's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor