Rain Jewelry Collection
We are the leading supplier of affordable best selling fashion jewelry in the industry. We provide a one day turn around ship time on most orders. You can view a continual introduction of new seasonal items that keep the line both fresh and exciting throughout the year. With a reputation for excellent customer service, you will find our employees extremely helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. It is my goal to have you view us as one of your preferred vendors. You can access our line with an old fashioned hard cover catalog. We typically print four catalogs a year which includes our highly anticipated discontinued 50% off catalog. We also have an extensive network of sales reps on the road in every major market of the United States. You can also view our line at most any major gift, accessory or apparel show in the entire country. And of course, you are now experiencing the most recent marketing addition to our company. This new interactive web site will become a powerful ordering tool for you as it accumulates your history of reorders and favorites. You can also find additional new product here as it arrives or refer to our frequently updated best seller list. Thank you for recognizing RAIN Jewelry Collection as a major resource for your retail venue. Here at RAIN I am committed to our successful relation.
- Rain Jewelry Collection has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Rain Jewelry Collection was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Rain Jewelry Collection's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.