RAGING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Founded in 2006
Raging Capital Management, LLC is an investment firm located near Princeton, New Jersey. The firm was founded in 2006 by William C. Martin who serves as its Chairman and Chief Investment Officer. Mr. Martin is supported by a team of investment professionals with expertise across many disciplines.\r\n\r\nRaging Capital is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Registration with the SEC or any state securities authority does not imply a certain level of skill or training.\r\n\r\nAdditional information about Raging Capital Management, LLC can also be found on the SECs website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
- RAGING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since RAGING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
RAGING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Managing Partner & Chief Financial Officerfemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.