Founded in 1984
Founded in 1984 by Paul Thede Race Tech specialized in Moto-Cross Suspension. In the early '90's Street/Road Race Products were developed contributing to Jamie James AMA Championship. 1994 marked the first official Race Tech Suspension Seminar, G3-S Cu...
- Race Tech has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Race Tech was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Race Tech's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior HR Business Partnersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Operationsremail@example.com
Director, Network Engineeringsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Sales & Marketingjemail@example.com
IT Assistant & Managermfirstname.lastname@example.org
AR and AP Managermemail@example.com
Head of Sales & Marketingafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Automotive Small Automotive Mid-size Automotive
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1984 SIC: 3714 SIC: 371 NAICS: 441 NAICS: 44 #Motor Vehicle Parts #Manufacturing