Founded in 1983
Quicken Loans Inc. is a mortgage lending company headquartered in the One Campus Martius building in the heart of the financial district of downtown Detroit, Michigan.
- Quicken Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Since Quicken Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Quicken Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
None, CA 94025
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Golden Gate Capital
Kona Equity can help connect Quicken Inc. to Golden Gate Capital and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 67952 similar Computer software companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.