Founded in 1983
Quester Tangent Corporation is an independent North American supplier of train electronics and software for the rail transit industry.
- Quester Tangent has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Quester Tangent was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Quester Tangent's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Chief Executive Officersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Sales & Marketingdemail@example.com
HR Administrative Coordinatorsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Information Officerjemail@example.com
Hardware Test Specialisttfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Senior Solutions Engineerlemail@example.com
Vice President & Chief Operating Officerwfirstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Developerbemail@example.com
Application Product Leadjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Buyer & Plannermemail@example.com
Manager, Advanced Engineeringdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Saanichton, British Columbia V8M 1X6
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Quester Tangent
- Category: Electrical electronic manufacturing
- Industry: Manufacturer
- SIC: 32; 329
- NAICS: 33635; 336350
See similar companies
By City Saanichton Small Manufacturer in Saanichton Mid-size Manufacturer in Saanichton Electrical electronic manufacturing in Saanichton Small Electrical electronic manufacturing in Saanichton Mid-size Electrical electronic manufacturing in Saanichton
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Electrical electronic manufacturing in British Columbia Small Electrical electronic manufacturing in British Columbia Mid-size Electrical electronic manufacturing in British Columbia Small Manufacturer in British Columbia Mid-size Manufacturer in British Columbia
By Category Electrical electronic manufacturing Small Electrical electronic manufacturing Mid-size Electrical electronic manufacturing
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer Electrical electronic manufacturing and Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1983 SIC: 32 SIC: 329 NAICS: 33635 NAICS: 336350 #Miscellaneous Building Materials (Flooring, Cabinets, etc.) #Building Materials #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Quester Tangent's headquarters are located at 6582 Bryn Rd Saanichton, British Columbia V8M 1X6.
Quester Tangent's official website is questertangent.com
Quester Tangent's annual revenue is $24.1 M.
Quester Tangent's SIC: 32; 329
Quester Tangent's NAICS: 33635; 336350.
Quester Tangent has 109 employees
Quester Tangent is in the industry of Electrical electronic manufacturing.