Founded in 2011
The industrys first unified & persistent system of record that ties together all of a brand's sales and marketing data. Contact us today!
- QuanticMind Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since QuanticMind Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
QuanticMind Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Sales Developmentdemail@example.com
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor