Founded in 2013
Integrated payments platform, easily adaptable to individual needs, whether you are a business, a developer or a partner including Independent Sales Organizations (ISO) and Independent Software Vendor (ISV).
- Qualpay has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Qualpay was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Qualpay's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Vice President Partner Developmentkemail@example.com
Executive VP, Engineeringjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Strategic Alliancesmemail@example.com
Senior VP, Financesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Java Developersemail@example.com
Chief Technology Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive VP, Relationship Management Eta Cppsemail@example.com
Director, Support Servicesafirstname.lastname@example.org
Qualpay & Risk Analysis Leadtemail@example.com
Financial Planning & Analysis Controllernfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 541511; 5223
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Qualpay's headquarters are located at 4 West 4th Ave. San Mateo, CA 94402.
Qualpay's official website is qualpay.com
Qualpay's annual revenue is $10.0 M.
Qualpay's SIC: 73; 737
Qualpay's NAICS: 541511; 5223.
Qualpay has 31 employees
Qualpay is in the industry of Computer software.