Pure Beauty Skin Bar
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Pure Beauty Skin Bar has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
Pure Beauty Skin Bar's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Get money for what's next
Sell Pure Beauty Skin Bar to Kona Equity.