Publishers Marketplace in New York City, NY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
JSNewMedia is a boutique media business consultancy founded in 2007 with a trans-Atlantic focus on strategic innovation, content and commercial development in the evolving digital landscape. Projects include digital strategy and initiatives, and content development and commercialisation across formats and platforms, including print and eBook, web and mobile applications, video, audio, and film, for blue-chip companies and individual clients with marketable stories and content. JSNewMedia works with a variety of stakeholders from content creators, including writers, editors, artists, designers, developers, technologists and producers, literary agencies and publishers, to corporate executives, entrepreneurs, venture capital and investors.
- Publishers Marketplace has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Publishers Marketplace was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Publishers Marketplace to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4991 similar Publishing companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Newspapers & News Services; Media & Internet