Providence Homes in Safford, AZ
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Terri Marks brings a unique experience and passion to her homes. Along with building, Terri, who is a life-long resident of the Kansas City area, is a real estate agent, former educator, wife a professional home builder and mother of three children. Terris well-rounded professional and personal experiences give her the best tools to build beautiful, thoughtfully designed homes that fit your real-life, everyday needs.
- Providence Homes has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Providence Homes was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corporation
Kona Equity can help connect Providence Homes to Main Street Capital Corporation to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 31483 similar Real estate companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Commercial & Residential Construction; Construction; Real Estate