Founded in 2002
Progesys offers invaluable services in Project and Construction Management, Engineering, and Commissioning to clients worldwide.
- Progesys has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Progesys was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Progesys's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Coordonnatrice Ventes Et Marketingnemail@example.com
Business and Practice Development Consultantmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Governancememail@example.com
Director, DE Constructionzfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chargée De Projetsiemail@example.com
Director, Projects Portfoliomfirstname.lastname@example.org
Operational Readiness Specialistmemail@example.com
Manager, Project Controlsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer, Acttiojemail@example.com
Operational Readiness and Maintenance Engineersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Instrumentation Commissioning Supervisormemail@example.com
EIA Engineer Seniorhfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Senior Contract Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Project Management Officenemail@example.com
Manager, Project Controlnfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Progesys
- Industry: Consultant
- NAICS: 541; 5413
See similar companies
By City Laval Small Consultant in Laval Mid-size Consultant in Laval
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Small Consultant in Quebec Mid-size Consultant in Quebec
By Industry Consultant Small Consultant Mid-size Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2002 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5413 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Progesys's headquarters are located at 4440 rue Garand STE 1000 Laval, Quebec H7L 5Z6.
Progesys's official website is progesys.ca
Progesys's annual revenue is $26.0 M.
Progesys's NAICS: 541; 5413.
Progesys has 104 employees