Founded in 1994
Accessible Technologies, the leader in automotive, marine and truck supercharging, also offers superchargers for industrial and commercial applications. ProCharger superchargers are currently being used in a variety of commercial applications, from aircraft de-icing systems to industrial irrigation to high pressure oil and gas applications. An industrial customer utilized an off-the-shelf D-1 ProCharger to win the US Air Force contract for an aircraft de-icing system which utilizes forced air, with this ProCharger model outperforming all competitors. This application forces pressurized air through a rubber nozzle and moves 1300 cfm at over 700 mph by creating 12 psig backpressure. Supercharger impeller speeds exceed 40,000 rpm in continuous duty usage. The air stream is so powerful that it literally "lifts" all snow and ice from the exposed surfaces. This results in faster de-icing of aircraft, and reduces consumption of de-icing fluid by nearly 80%. This industrial customer recently migrated to an industrial version of the self-contained F-2 ProCharger model. ATI ProCharger is the leading supplier of superchargers for this aircraft de-icing market. ATI also has the broadest supercharger model offering of any centrifugal manufacturer, and produces the most powerful, durable and technically advanced superchargers available. Specifications for current models can be viewed at http://www.procharger.com/models.shtml. Additionally, ATI has more patented and patent-pending design innovations than any other centrifugal manufacturer, and is the only company offering self-contained, gear-driven centrifugals in addition to oil-fed models.
- ProCharger has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since ProCharger was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
ProCharger's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Automotive Small Automotive Mid-size Automotive