Founded in 2008
Probit's online research panel offers complete coverage of the Canadian population, random recruitment, and equal probability sampling.
- Probit has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Probit was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Probit's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Probit
- Category: Market research
- Industry: 4-Star Hotel
- SIC: 731; 73
- NAICS: 5418; 541
See similar companies
By City Ottawa Small 4-Star Hotel in Ottawa Mid-size 4-Star Hotel in Ottawa Market research in Ottawa Small Market research in Ottawa Mid-size Market research in Ottawa
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Market research in Ontario Small Market research in Ontario Mid-size Market research in Ontario Small 4-Star Hotel in Ontario Mid-size 4-Star Hotel in Ontario
By Category Market research Small Market research Mid-size Market research
By Industry 4-Star Hotel Small 4-Star Hotel Mid-size 4-Star Hotel Market research and 4-Star Hotel
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2008 SIC: 731 SIC: 73 NAICS: 5418 NAICS: 541 #Advertising & Marketing #Business Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Probit's headquarters are located at 359 Kent St, Ste 102 Ottawa, Ontario K2P 0R6.
Probit's official website is probit.ca
Probit's annual revenue is $6.4 M.
Probit's SIC: 731; 73
Probit's NAICS: 5418; 541.
Probit has 25 employees
Probit is in the industry of Market research.