Princeton Marketing Group Ltd
Founded in 1998
A marketing firm focused on building market share, brand recognition, increasing awareness, creating new niches and developing marketing communication tools to increase sales. Increase business growth and product sales with PMG.
- Princeton Marketing Group Ltd has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Princeton Marketing Group Ltd was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Princeton Marketing Group Ltd's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Executive VP, Marketinglfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.