Pride Mountain Vineyards
Founded in 1990
Our aim is to make big red wines on the black-fruit side of the ripeness spectrum that nonetheless maintain balance, nuance, and complexity. We want our wines to be approachable in their youth, yet to age beneficially for ten to fifteen years. How best...
- Pride Mountain Vineyards has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Pride Mountain Vineyards was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Pride Mountain Vineyards's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officerremail@example.com
Director, National Salesyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Concierge, Wine Education and Hospitalityaemail@example.com
Manager, Events & Mediajfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry Winery Small Winery Mid-size Winery Food beverages and Winery