Founded in 2004
Prevalent was founded in January 2004 with two goals. First, to work with the leaders in information security, compliance, risk management to deliver "information anywhere, security everywhere". And second, to do "whatever it takes" to create value for our clients. As the company has grown, these goals have continued to be the basis by which the company is managed.
- Prevalent, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Prevalent, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Prevalent, Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Human Resourcesremail@example.com
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor