Premier Poly Products
Founded in 1999
Excellent quality and competitive pricing, only from Premier Poly.
- Premier Poly Products has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Premier Poly Products was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Premier Poly Products's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Premier Poly Productjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Mississauga, Ontario L5L 5Z7
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Premier Poly Products
- Category: Plastics
- Industry: Plastic Bag Supplier
- SIC: 308; 30
- NAICS: 32; 3261
See similar companies
By City Mississauga Small Plastic Bag Supplier in Mississauga Mid-size Plastic Bag Supplier in Mississauga Plastics in Mississauga Small Plastics in Mississauga Mid-size Plastics in Mississauga
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Plastics in Ontario Small Plastics in Ontario Mid-size Plastics in Ontario Small Plastic Bag Supplier in Ontario Mid-size Plastic Bag Supplier in Ontario
By Category Plastics Small Plastics Mid-size Plastics
By Industry Plastic Bag Supplier Small Plastic Bag Supplier Mid-size Plastic Bag Supplier Plastics and Plastic Bag Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1999 SIC: 308 SIC: 30 NAICS: 32 NAICS: 3261 #Plastic, Packaging & Containers #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Premier Poly Products's headquarters are located at 3530 Laird Rd. Mississauga, Ontario L5L 5Z7.
Premier Poly Products's official website is premierpolyproducts.ca
Premier Poly Products's annual revenue is $4.9 M.
Premier Poly Products's SIC: 308; 30
Premier Poly Products's NAICS: 32; 3261.
Premier Poly Products has 24 employees
Premier Poly Products is in the industry of Plastics.