Pouce Coupe Food Bank
Founded in 1932
Frequently referred to as the pioneer capital of the Peace River region, Pouce Coupe appears to have been named after Chief of the Beaver Nation, Pooscapee, as documented in The Land of Twelve Foot Davis by J.C. MacGregor (1806). By the early 19...
- Pouce Coupe Food Bank has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Pouce Coupe Food Bank was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Pouce Coupe Food Bank's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Administrative Officercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Interim Chief Financial Officertemail@example.com
Interim Chief Administrative Officer & Officergfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Administrative Officer & Chief Financial Officercemail@example.com
Interim Chief Financial Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Pouce Coupe, British Columbia V0C 2C0
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Pouce Coupe Food Bank
- Category: Government relations
- Industry: Church
- SIC: 92
- NAICS: 92; 9221
See similar companies
By City Pouce Coupe Small Church in Pouce Coupe Mid-size Church in Pouce Coupe Government relations in Pouce Coupe Small Government relations in Pouce Coupe Mid-size Government relations in Pouce Coupe
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Government relations in British Columbia Small Government relations in British Columbia Mid-size Government relations in British Columbia Small Church in British Columbia Mid-size Church in British Columbia
By Category Government relations Small Government relations Mid-size Government relations
By Industry Church Small Church Mid-size Church Government relations and Church
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1932 SIC: 92 NAICS: 92 NAICS: 9221 #Cities, Towns & Municipalities General #Cities, Towns & Municipalities
Frequently Asked Questions
Pouce Coupe Food Bank's headquarters are located at PO Box 190 Pouce Coupe, British Columbia V0C 2C0.
Pouce Coupe Food Bank's official website is poucecoupe.ca
Pouce Coupe Food Bank's annual revenue is $16.2 M.
Pouce Coupe Food Bank's SIC: 92
Pouce Coupe Food Bank's NAICS: 92; 9221.
Pouce Coupe Food Bank has 74 employees
Pouce Coupe Food Bank is in the industry of Government relations.