Founded in 2006
At Pool Agency, were committed to quality service and clean pools. Pool Cleaning, Custom Pool Construction, Remodel and Repair in Scottsdale and Phoenix.
- There are no known strengths for Pool Agency
- Pool Agency has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Pool Agency was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Pool Agency's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Bay City Capital
Kona Equity can help connect Pool Agency to Bay City Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 83730 similar Construction companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.