Pond Point Animal Hospital
Founded in 1971
Wellness care, general surgery and laser surgery, daytime emergency medicine, physiotherapy and therapeutic laser treatment, veterinary acupuncture and alternative medicine options, boarding, grooming available on site. Dr. Carter treats pocket pets a...
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Pond Point Animal Hospital has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Pond Point Animal Hospital was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Pond Point Animal Hospital's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Veterinary Small Veterinary Mid-size Veterinary Founded in 1971