Founded in 1996
Alaska's Eco-Friendly Robinson Helicopter Operator. Scenic Tours - Charter - Contract - Utility - External Lift - Wildlife - Aerial Photography - AND MUCH MORE!
- Pollux Aviation has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Pollux Aviation was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Pollux Aviation's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availablesfirstname.lastname@example.org
A&P and IA. Comm and CFIIdemail@example.com
Pilot and Managerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 45
- NAICS: 481111; 48
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Pollux Aviation's headquarters are located at 6540 E Beechcraft Rd Wasilla, AK 99654.
Pollux Aviation's official website is polluxaviation.net
Pollux Aviation's annual revenue is $4.4 M.
Pollux Aviation's SIC: 45
Pollux Aviation's NAICS: 481111; 48.
Pollux Aviation has 21 employees
Pollux Aviation is in the industry of Airlines aviation.