Founded in 2014
Pointillist is a customer journey analytics platform that makes it easy for marketers and CX professionals to quickly uncover and optimize the journeys that matter to your customers, so you can dramatically improve customer experience and marketing res...
- Pointillist has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Pointillist was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Pointillist will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Pointillist's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Vice President, Strategic Alliances & Partnershipstemail@example.com
Senior Product Manager, Customer Journeytfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Engineeringjemail@example.com
Director, Solutions Architecturecfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Global Enterprise Sales Directortemail@example.com
Customer Journey Analyticsafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director, Productvemail@example.com
Global Sales Directorjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director, Marketing, Demand Generation & Business Developmentgemail@example.com
Enterprise Sales Directorsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Productwemail@example.com
Enterprise Sales Directorefirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Customer Strategyaemail@example.com
Senior Insights Consultantpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Product & Marketingbemail@example.com
Vice President, Salessfirstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Managerjemail@example.com
Manager, Operations & Financekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Sales Directorjemail@example.com
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Pointillist
- Industry: Corporate Office
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 541511; 541
See similar companies
By City Boston Small Corporate Office in Boston Mid-size Corporate Office in Boston
By State MA Small companies in MA Small Corporate Office in MA Mid-size Corporate Office in MA
By Industry Corporate Office Small Corporate Office Mid-size Corporate Office
Firmographic data G Score of 8 Founded in 2014 SIC: 73 SIC: 737 NAICS: 541511 NAICS: 541 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Pointillist's headquarters are located at 321 Summer St. Boston, MA 02210.
Pointillist's official website is pointillist.com
Pointillist's annual revenue is $10.5 M.
Pointillist's SIC: 73; 737
Pointillist's NAICS: 541511; 541.
Pointillist has 27 employees