Planters Bank & Trust Company in Indianola, MS
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NamePlanters Bank & Trust Company
Independent community bank, dedicated to the betterment of our customers, shareholders, employees, and markets we serve. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
- Planters Bank & Trust Company has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Planters Bank & Trust Company was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
H.I.G. Capital Management
Kona Equity can help connect Planters Bank & Trust Company to H.I.G. Capital Management to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2735 similar Banking companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Planters Bank & Trust Company