PlanNet Marketing Inc
Founded in 2015
PlanNet Marketing offers a Rep business in the United Kingdom. As an independent PlanNet Marketing Rep in the United Kingdom you will offer a travel membership program, the "Society of Intelligent Travelers. The Society is worldwide network of savvy travelers sharing innovative travel advantages and expert travel services exclusively for Members. PlanNet Marketing offers business opportunities to its independent Reps, including a rewarding compensation plan: In the United Kingdom, the PlanNet Marketing Rep who sells a Membership in the Society of Intelligent Travelers (the "Society,") earns a direct sales commission. In the United Kingdom, the PlanNet Marketing Rep who, in addition to selling a Membership in the Society, also chooses to build a PlanNet Rep organization and earn override commissions on Reps in their organization who do the same.
- PlanNet Marketing Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since PlanNet Marketing Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
PlanNet Marketing Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Chief Financial Officerafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: PlanNet Marketing Inc
- Industry: Marketing Agency
- SIC: 731; 73
- NAICS: 5418; 541