Founded in 1999
Photogram makes High Definition Lenticular 3D printing. Industrial production. Lenticular animation prints. Printing 3D. More powerfull then Holograms. Many applications such as: Gift Cards. P.O.P. Magazine insert, direct mail, packaging, promotions, ...
- Photogram Technologies has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Photogram Technologies was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Photogram Technologies's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Photogram Technologies to Edison Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 7484 similar Printing companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.