Phillips , Hager & North
Founded in 1964
Founded in Vancouver in 1964, Phillips, Hager & North has grown to become one of Canadau2019s leading investment management firms. Our only business is managing money for private clients, non-profit organizations and institutional investors (primarily pension plans). We manage over $66 billion. We have been fortunate to grow this side of our business primarily through referrals. Our competitive advantage is an ability to attract highly qualified investment professionals, while making significant ongoing investments in investment research and technology. In May 2008, PH&N joined forces with RBC Asset Management Inc. and is now a part of the RBC Global Asset Management family.
- Phillips , Hager & North has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Phillips , Hager & North was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Phillips , Hager & North's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Canadian Equitiessfirstname.lastname@example.org
Investment Funds Advisor & Assistantcemail@example.com
Vice President, Financesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President & Chief Financial Officerbemail@example.com
Vice President & Portfolio Managerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Global President, Investor & Strategic Alliances, Rbc Asset Managementmemail@example.com
Nonprofit Organizations Vice President, Portfolio Managerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio Manager, Institutionalsemail@example.com
Vice President & Portfolio Managertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio Manager, Institutionaldemail@example.com
Strategic Initiatives Associateafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Analyst Equitieswemail@example.com
Vice President & Portfolio Managerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hager and North Investment Managementnemail@example.com
Vice President& Portfolio Managerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Technologyremail@example.com
Institutional Portfolio Management Associateafirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President and Institutional Portfolio Manageraemail@example.com
Institutional Portfolio Analystdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Investment Funds Advisorjemail@example.com
Vice President, Marketingmfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3N5
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Phillips , Hager & North
- Category: Investment management
- Industry: Investment Service
- SIC: 6211; 621
- NAICS: 52399; 523
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Investment Service in Vancouver Mid-size Investment Service in Vancouver Investment management in Vancouver Small Investment management in Vancouver Mid-size Investment management in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Investment management in British Columbia Small Investment management in British Columbia Mid-size Investment management in British Columbia Small Investment Service in British Columbia Mid-size Investment Service in British Columbia
By Category Investment management Small Investment management Mid-size Investment management
By Industry Investment Service Small Investment Service Mid-size Investment Service Investment management and Investment Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1964 SIC: 6211 SIC: 621 NAICS: 52399 NAICS: 523 #Brokerage #Finance
Frequently Asked Questions
Phillips , Hager & North's headquarters are located at 200 Burrard St, 20th Fl Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3N5.
Phillips , Hager & North's official website is phn.com
Phillips , Hager & North's annual revenue is $42.4 M.
Phillips , Hager & North's SIC: 6211; 621
Phillips , Hager & North's NAICS: 52399; 523.
Phillips , Hager & North has 183 employees
Phillips , Hager & North is in the industry of Investment management.