Founded in 1992
Since our establishment in the year 1991, Pacific Eagle Enterprise Co., Ltd. is an eminent organization, engaged in manufacturing and supplying Waders and Wetsuits. We are engaged in offering Breathable Wader, Neoprene Wader, 3mm Shorties, 2mm Wetsuit,...
- PECA has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since PECA was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
PECA's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Get money for what's next
Sell PECA to Kona Equity.