Founded in 2004
PCXS Solutions is a reseller of quality hp spare parts
- PCXS Solutions has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since PCXS Solutions was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
PCXS Solutions's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: PCXS Solutions
- Industry: Computer Store
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
PCXS Solutions's headquarters are located at 17225 Hufsmith Kohrville Rd. Ste. A Tomball, TX 77375.
PCXS Solutions's official website is pcxssolutions.com
PCXS Solutions's annual revenue is $2.9 M.
PCXS Solutions has 15 employees