Patterson and Associates Insurance Agency
Founded in 1983
We're not limited to one insurance provider, so we can shop among our fine companies to find the best rates and coverages for you. Decades of Experience at Your Disposal - Our 100+ years of combined insurance experience means there are few insurance situations we haven't seen. That equals money, time, and unnecessary hassles saved for you. Licensed and Educated Agents - We're insurance licensed and committed to professional development to offer you the best service possible. Professional designations held in our office include CIC, CLU, and ACSR. We Give Voice to Your Concerns - We express your concerns and opinions to your insurance companies every day. Both our solid relationships with those companies and our national and regional agents counsel representation guarantee the issues that matter to you are heard.
- Patterson and Associates Insurance Agency has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Patterson and Associates Insurance Agency was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Patterson and Associates Insurance Agency's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Commercial Account Managerlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Account Managereemail@example.com
Partner and Risk Advisorrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Partner and Risk Advisorsemail@example.com
Account Manager, Personal Linescfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1983 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance