Founded in 2003
PANGAEA is a non-profit internet service provider. Our Speed of Light fiber network serves Polk and Rutherford Counties in western North Carolina.
- PANGAEA has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since PANGAEA was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
PANGAEA's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.