Pacific Rim Cobalt
Founded in 2017
- Pacific Rim Cobalt has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Pacific Rim Cobalt was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Pacific Rim Cobalt's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Vancouver, British Columbia V7T 2X1
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Pacific Rim Cobalt
- Industry: Metal Fabricator
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Metal Fabricator in Vancouver Mid-size Metal Fabricator in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Metal Fabricator in British Columbia Mid-size Metal Fabricator in British Columbia
By Industry Metal Fabricator Small Metal Fabricator Mid-size Metal Fabricator
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2017 #Mining #Metals & Mining
Frequently Asked Questions
Pacific Rim Cobalt's headquarters are located at 235 - 15th St Vancouver, British Columbia V7T 2X1.
Pacific Rim Cobalt's official website is boltmetals.com
Pacific Rim Cobalt's annual revenue is $7.5 M.
Pacific Rim Cobalt has 34 employees