Founded in 1994
Pacific BioEnergy is a leader in the wood pellet industry and is a global supplier of this carbon neutral, renewable fuel which replaces coal and other fossil fuels utilizing wood-based biomass.
- Pacific BioEnergy has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Pacific BioEnergy was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Pacific BioEnergy's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Operationssemail@example.com
Administrative Accounting Clerksfirstname.lastname@example.org
Woodlands Operations Superintendentcemail@example.com
Manager, Human Resourcessfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Safety Environmentaldemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Prince George, British Columbia V2N 7A8
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Pacific BioEnergy
- Industry: Manufacturer
- SIC: 49
- NAICS: 221; 22
See similar companies
By City Prince George Small Manufacturer in Prince George Mid-size Manufacturer in Prince George
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Manufacturer in British Columbia Mid-size Manufacturer in British Columbia
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1994 SIC: 49 NAICS: 221 NAICS: 22 #Electricity, Oil & Gas #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
Pacific BioEnergy's headquarters are located at 9988 Willow Cale Forest Rd Prince George, British Columbia V2N 7A8.
Pacific BioEnergy's official website is pacificbioenergy.ca
Pacific BioEnergy's annual revenue is $14.3 M.
Pacific BioEnergy's SIC: 49
Pacific BioEnergy's NAICS: 221; 22.
Pacific BioEnergy has 54 employees